Sunday, July 17, 2011

Can't Wait For Paper Crown

So after another embarrassing hiatus I am back.  I return with some exciting news to share - Lauren Conrad's new line "Paper Crown" will be carried at Nordstroms, Ron Herman and Planet Blue!! The close proximity of these stores to my house is good news for my closet.....buuut bad new for my wallet. Her fall line will be in stores in just a few short weeks! I love all things Lauren Conrad (post reality tv stint, of couse) and I have been drooling over the Paper Crown lookbook for a few months.  Her fall line strikes the perfect balance with muted nuetrals, classic lines, and features some great trends: oversized blazers, leather, and the panama hat - what's not to love? Well on that happy note, I wish you all fantastic weekend and leave you with some shots from her lookbook - ENJOY!











No comments:

Post a Comment