We are halfway through the week! If nothing else, that gives us something to celebrate on this dreary morning (at least it is dreary here in D.C.). First things first, today I am channeling The Glamourai with this outfit. Instead of that great biker inspired jacket, I paired it with a blazer and a pair of black pumps to make it a little more Cubicle friendly.
Second, blogger is giving me a little trouble with posting pictures so instead of doing my first recipe post as I had originally planned, I thought a mid week pick me up was is order with a little link love. So here are some fabulous links to inspire your Wednesday:
1. Great steals on some pastels for spring:
2. I don’t know what the weather looks like where you are – but here in D.C. it is gloomy and rainy. Perfect day for the perfect trench -find which trench suits your style best:
3. Vogue exhibits some spring trends (I HAVE to have that trench vest!)
4. Are you in DC this week/weekend? If so eat at one of BEST restaurants in the city. Washingtonian Magazine conveniently maintains a list of D.C. top 100 restaurants.
5. In case you forgot, Mothers Day is right around the corner (May 8th!) Here is a great gift guide to inspire some lovely gifts for Mom this year.
6. Lauren Conrad recent launched a new website called The Beauty Department. They cover everything from hair, makeup, fashion and even some great “How To” Tutorials. Check it out!
Are you guys getting as excited as I am for the Royal Wedding? Call me crazy but my alarm clock will be set for 3:00 am Friday so I can catch the LIVE event!!