Friday, April 22, 2011

Reflections on Coachella


I couldn’t help but realize what a good week I picked to start my blog.  With Coachella having ended a few days ago I have had this past week to sift through all the wonderful pictures out there.  Coachella has been dubbed “the most fashionable music festival” so naturally, there was an unending amount of California chic styles to be seen. This quickly led me to the realization that my spring/summer wardrobe is seriously lacking!  So an impromptu shopping trip is most definitely in order this weekend!
While, I would have LOVED to have had the opportunity to be at Coachella in person, I was practically chained to The Cubicle last week….and this week (funny how that always seems to happen at the most inconvenient of times, huh?). Well, in spite of the fact that I couldn’t enjoy the lovely California sunshine and uhhh-mazing music at Coachella, I found the following pictures to be very inspiring.  So, hop into iTunes and pick out a few great songs, open your blinds to let the sunshine in, and enjoy the following pictures from Coachella.
 
*all pictures from blog.freepeople.com and refinery29.com


Lovely Lace - I love that there was so many lace peices to be seen at Coachella - it is so girly and feminine, add a pair of leather boots and you have the perfect combination.

To the Max - Maxi skirts and dresses were everywhere at Coachella - so on trend for this sping and summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment