Monday, April 25, 2011

Bright Bottomed Girls

Happy Monday all! It sure came quickly didn’t it? But, I have a 3 day weekend to look forward to at the end of the week! Confession time – I have had a great pair of purple skinny jeans sitting in my closet longer than I care to admit.  I scored them at F21 awhile back and I love them – but every time I go to put them on I chicken out.  While I am no stranger to some of the bolder trends of the season (I proudly sported the faux fur leopard print jacket from Anthropologie this winter), I have this foreboding  anxiety that creeps up whenever I pull them from my closet.  I can’t quite put my finger on why – but I have made the executive decision that I will put my fear to rest and they will be worn THIS week! So to that end – I am seeking styling inspiration from these fabulous bright bottomed girls!
pictues from zara.com and people.com

No comments:

Post a Comment