Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Link Love

We are halfway through the week! If nothing else, that gives us something to celebrate on this dreary morning (at least it is dreary here in D.C.).  First things first, today I am channeling The Glamourai with this outfit. Instead of that great biker inspired jacket, I paired it with a blazer and a pair of black pumps to make it a little more Cubicle friendly. 
Second, blogger is giving me a little trouble with posting pictures so instead of doing my first recipe post as I had originally planned, I thought a mid week pick me up was is order with a little link love.  So here are some fabulous links to inspire your Wednesday:

1. Great steals on some pastels for spring:
2. I don’t know what the weather looks like where you are – but here in D.C. it is gloomy and rainy. Perfect day for the perfect trench -find which trench suits your style best:
3. Vogue exhibits some spring trends (I HAVE to have that trench vest!)  
4. Are you in DC this week/weekend? If so eat at one of BEST restaurants in the city. Washingtonian Magazine conveniently maintains a list of D.C. top 100 restaurants.
5. In case you forgot, Mothers Day is right around the corner (May 8th!) Here is a great gift guide to inspire some lovely gifts for Mom this year.
6. Lauren Conrad recent launched a new website called The Beauty Department. They cover everything from hair, makeup, fashion and even some great “How To” Tutorials. Check it out!

Are you guys getting as excited as I am for the Royal Wedding? Call me crazy but my alarm clock will be set for 3:00 am Friday so I can catch the LIVE event!!

No comments:

Post a Comment